Tuesday, September 9, 2008

head, shoulders, knees, and toes!

Well, I'm 11 weeks pregnant and we had our second doctor's visit. Ryan had his first experience in an ob/gyn office and it was comical to say the least. I actually had a great line, which we agreed was quite hilarious. So I was getting undressed and into the hospital gown for my visit and as usual I was concerned about hiding my under garments from the doctor's view so he wouldn't see them. Well, while I was lying on the table I noticed my bra strap was visible and I asked if he could cover it up. He then looked at me and said, "You're worried about a bra strap when he's gonna be doing a whole lot more than that..." Oh man, so true but I was really worried about that. So, we survived the visit to say the least. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat and see it move around quite a bit. It was very active. I'm right where I should be for 11 weeks! Things are going well and it was awesome to see that its not a blob anymore, there's a head, fingers, arms, etc. We're excited!

1 comment:

  1. That's soo exciting... If it's a girl I think you should name her Brittany!!!

    ReplyDelete